The CCU of Day Hospital is located on the third floor adjacent to the post-CCU and the internal medicine and dialysis wards. This 8-bed unit benefits from the presence of cardiovascular specialists, interventional cardiology specialists, and echocardiography specialists as well as world-class cardiovascular monitoring and cardiopulmonary resuscitation equipment, respiratory systems, and medicinal facilities. This unit operates 24 hours to provide a wide range of services such as the following.
- Providing care to patients suffering from acute and chronic angina pectoris
- Providing care to cardiac arrest cases (myocardial infarction)
- Providing care for thrombolytic treatments to the acute myocardial infarction cases
- Providing cardiopulmonary resuscitation services to patients suffering cardiopulmonary failures
- Providing care to arrhythmia patients
- Providing care to the candidates for heart surgery who are in unstable cardiac conditions
- Providing care after right and left-catheterization, angioplasty, pacemaker implantation, and ICD
- Providing care to patients with vulvular diseases and congenital cardiac anomalies
- Providing care to patients with different kinds of cardiomyopathy and acute/chronic cardiac failure
- Providing intensive care to other special cardiac cases
Patients are admitted through the emergency ward, clinic, and offices.
Contact with the CCU
Address: Floor 3, Day Hospital
Tel: 84942333 - 84942334
Email: [email protected]