The post-CCU of Day Hospital is situated on the third floor next to the CCU, internal medicine wards no. 1 and 2, and the dialysis ward. It is equipped with six beds and the state-of-the-art cardiovascular monitoring equipment, cardiopulmonary resuscitation devices, and respiratory systems and provides the following services under the supervision of the cardiovascular department.
- Providing post-CCU intensive care to the cardiovascular cases
- Preparing patients for being transferred to the internal medicine ward or for release
- Providing services before and after right-heart catheterization and invasive treatments
- Providing care to patients that need to be hospitalized in the CCU (in the case of no free CCU bed)
- Providing cardiopulmonary resuscitation services in the case of cardiopulmonary failure
- Providing intensive care to all special cardiac patients
Patients are admitted through the emergency ward, clinic, or offices.
The meeting time for the CCU is every day from 4 to 5 PM.
Address: Floor 3, Day Hospital
Email: [email protected]