Using diagnostic and therapeutic facilities such as spirometry, sleep tests, imaging techniques (CT scan and radiography), angiography, and respiratory systems of the intensive care unit, the pulmonary medicine department of Day Hospital provides the following services in collaboration with pulmonologists and intensive care specialists.
- Diagnosing apnea during sleep (sleep apnea)
- Testing long capacity
- Providing treatment and care to patients with respiratory infections
- Providing treatment and care to patients with respiratory failure
- Providing treatment and care to pulmonary embolism cases
- Providing intensive respiratory care to urgent respiratory cases
- Providing treatment and care to patients with pulmonary malignancies
- Providing treatment and care to COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) cases such as bronchitis and asthma
- Providing treatment and care to patients suffering from pulmonary fibrosis
- Dr. Hamidreza Jamaati
- Dr. Sasan Saber
Patients are admitted through the emergency department or are referred from the offices 24 hours a day.