The post-CCU of Day Hospital is located on the third floor next to the CCU. It is equipped with 5beds and the state-of-the-art cardiovascular monitoring equipment, cardiopulmonary resuscitation devices, and respiratory systems and provides the following services under the supervision of the cardiovascular department.
- Providing post-CCU intensive care to the cardiovascular cases
- Preparing patients for being transferred to the internal medicine ward or for release
- Providing services before and after right-heart catheterization and invasive treatments
- Providing care to patients that need to be hospitalized in the CCU (in the case of no free CCU bed)
- Providing cardiopulmonary resuscitation services in the case of cardiopulmonary failure
- Providing intensive care to all special cardiac patients
Director : Dr Morad Koohi Headnurse: Mrs. Zahra Yaghoobi
Patients are admitted through the emergency ward, clinic, or offices.
The meeting time for the CCU is every day from 4 to 5 PM.
Location : Floor 3, Day Hospital
Email: [email protected]